A big thank you to DeliciouslyNell of I Need a Feed for nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! I am fairly new to the blogging world and appreciate this wonderful new network of fellow food- and health-lovers. Definitely check out the I Need a Feed blog for lots of delicious recipes!
- Display award certificate.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
- Nominate others!
As promised, here are my 7 random “fun facts”:
- I am a huge puzzle nerd- I love crosswords, jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, etc. I once won a crossword competition in college.🙂
- There is never a time when I don’t have dark chocolate in my house. I need it to survive!
- Although I am pretty obsessed with my Barre workouts, and actually pretty good at it, I am an extremely uncoordinated person and frequently hit doorways when walking.
- I don’t own a car so I get a ton of exercise just from walking. My Jawbone UP tells me I walk an average of 5 miles a day!
- Before deciding on my Psychology Phd Career, when I was 8 I wanted to be a fashion designer and singer. (Note: I am a terrible singer and not extremely fashionable).
- I am obsessed with sushi. I am also obsessed with soy sauce and see nothing wrong with soaking each sushi piece in it before eating.😉
- I was once stuck on the Eiffel Tower elevator for over an hour. I was 12 and the only American! Now I have a fear of all elevators and am willing to walk up a ridiculous number of stairs.
Now for my nominations…
Not only have these bloggers been awesome supporters of my blog, but I am a huge fan of theirs! Happy Blogging Day!